E. Remington & Sons 1858-61-68 New Model Army 44
Ended at: 1392 days 14 hours 45 minutes 59 seconds ago
This auction has been sold to Rocka at kr17,500.00 NOK.
Hei Her kommer en riktig så flott Remongton New Model Army, dom er laget i 1868. Eksteriøret viser jo det meste, mekanisk excellent, løpsmessig excellent. Flott mulighet til å anskaffe seg en skatt fra U,S, Historie. Mvh This revolver was made sometime around 1868 and Springfield Research Service's Serial Numbers of U.S. Martial Arms Volume 4, Page 248 shows a serial number just 4 off from this one in a shipment to the 9th New York Volunteer Cavalry, though we cannot verify 100% if this is where the pistol ended up just years after the Civil War ended but odds are it was used in an army outfit of some sort during the Indian Wars, most likely being a cavalry unit. NRA ANTIQUE FIREARM CONDITIONS STANDARDS:
- FACTORY NEW: All original parts; 100% original finish; in perfect condition in every respect, inside and out.
- EXCELLENT: All original parts; over 80% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; unmarred wood; fine bore.
- FINE: All original parts; over 30% original finish; sharp lettering, numerals and design on metal and wood; minor marks in wood; good bore.
- VERY GOOD: All original parts; none to 30% original finish; original metal surfaces smooth with all edges sharp; clear lettering, numerals and design on metal; wood slightly scratched or bruised; bore disregarded for collectors firearms.
- GOOD: Some minor replacement parts; metal smoothly rusted or lightly pitted in places, cleaned or re-blued; principal letters, numerals and design on metal legible; wood refinished, scratched bruised or minor cracks repaired; in good working order.
- FAIR: Some major parts replaced; minor replacement parts may be required; metal rusted, may be lightly pitted all over, vigorously cleaned or re-blued; rounded edges of metal and wood; principal lettering, numerals and design on metal partly obliterated; wood scratched, bruised, cracked or repaired where broken; in fair working order or can be easily repaired and placed in working order.
- POOR: Major and minor parts replaced; major replacement parts required and extensive restoration needed; metal deeply pitted; principal lettering, numerals and design obliterated, wood badly scratched, bruised, cracked or broken; mechanically inoperative; generally undesirable as a collector's firearm.
- kr17,500.00 NOK
- 1394 days ago